Welcome to the Finance Department for the City of West Sacramento. The Finance Department provides financial support to all City departments and information to the general public on matters concerning the City’s finances.
Finance Division: (916) 617-4575
What Does the Finance Department Do?
- Investing surplus City funds
- Publication of budget documents
- Annual fee adjustment
- Formation of special improvement districts
- Coordination and monitoring of financing and development agreements
- Utility billing and revenue collection
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Financial management and reporting for the City, WSAFCA, and Port
- Procurement and contracting